Friday, March 8, 2013

Feb Workshop 2013 Jennie McGuire


                                                           http://jeanniemcguire.com/ 

                                                 Photos from a workshop I went to in Dallas, TX.








The artist was wonderful but if you are wanting to see a completed work, she isn't going to complete a piece.  But I thought that was a good thing.  She has no issues with using white and the painting process can and does take a while.  It was if I was painting in acrylic but it did not have that 'plastic' feeling.







Student work




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Hugh's Art Quest :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.